Sunday, March 16, 2014

Little bit about me :)


First off let me say WELCOME :)

     I am a mom to 4 beautiful children (19, 16, 9, and 3). I am involved with a wonderful guy who is supporting me in everything that I am trying to do with my life. *Shh... but I think he might just be a keeper...


                                                                 
 ( My 3 boys Tyler, Trenton, and Trevor)


                                               
 (My daughter and her Fiancee) 

   












We have a few family pets. A tank full of fish a couple hamsters that  belong to the kids. We also have a family pet named Happy. I think I can say Happy is a great name for her if I am around but if it is not me that is with her she if very mean. She is a scarlet macaw and a member of our family...


(Meet Happy)





















My passions in life are a little bit varied. But hey that is me and that is what makes me unique. I am a full time college student. I LOVE being able to work from home and still make an income to help support my family. Scentsy has allowed me to do this...


                                       
 (Some of the best reasons to choose Scentsy)

   











I love to go camping, spending time with my family and friends. And just relaxing at home when I can. I am a person who is on the go and hate to be trapped down and not doing the things I enjoy...


                                             
(2013 Just out nature walking around)















Please feel free to follow me and hope you enjoy this and my future blogs....
If not I want to say THANK YOU for stopping by....

   Feel free to browse my Personal Website for Scentsy

-Mendi

No comments:

Post a Comment